U.S. Stocks Rise on Employment Data Amid Budget TalksLu Wang and Rita Nazareth
U.S. stocks rose, sending the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index higher for a third week, as optimism over better-than-estimated jobs data overshadowed a drop in consumer confidence amid continuing budget talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis