U.K. Judge Who Probed News Says Internet Can Be TamedJoe Schneider
U.K. Justice Brian Leveson, who called for an independent regulator following a probe of News Corp.’s phone-hacking scandal, said legal remedies are powerful enough, over time, to rein in Internet privacy breaches.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis