Treasuries Fall as U.S. Adds More Jobs Than Forecast in NovemberSusanne Walker and Cordell Eddings
Treasuries fell for the first time in four days after a report showed U.S. payrolls expanded more than forecast last month, easing concern the economy is faltering as lawmakers fail to agree on a plan to avoid the fiscal cliff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap