Three Reactors Lift U.S. Nuclear Generation to 12-Week HighNaureen S. Malik
U.S. nuclear-power generation climbed to a 12-week high as an Illinois unit started after refueling and reactors in Alabama and South Carolina increased output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy