News Corp.’s The Daily Shutdown Affects 126 EmployeesEdmund Lee, Sarah Frier and Zachary Tracer
News Corp.’s plan to shut down its electronic newspaper The Daily, a move announced earlier this week, will affect 126 jobs, according to a state filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day