Investindustrial to Purchase 37.5% Stake in Aston MartinAlex Webb and Jacqueline Simmons
Aston Martin, the British maker of sports cars featured in James Bond movies, will sell a 37.5 percent stake to Investindustrial to shore up its finances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks