Patrizia Saves Robert; Bodyguard, Caesar: London Stage
Rumor says that a curse clings to Meyerbeer’s supernatural opera “Robert le diable” (Robert the devil, 1831). Looks like it’s more than a rumor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing