AIG Sandy Cost Is $1.3 Billion, Highest Disclosed in U.S.Zachary Tracer
American International Group Inc. said superstorm Sandy will cost the company about $1.3 billion after taxes and reinsurance, the highest sum disclosed by a U.S. insurer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself