Vinci Said to Offer Highest Price for Portugal’s AirportsHenrique Almeida
Vinci SA, Europe’s No. 1 construction company, made the highest offer for Portugal’s airport operator last month while Colombian builder Grupo Odinsa SA has dropped out of the auction, two people familiar with the situation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy