Thai Bonds Rise on Inflows as Stock Rally Spurs Risk-TakingYumi Teso
Thailand’s government bonds advanced for the first time in more than a week after foreign funds pumped money into the nation’s debt as a rally in regional stocks encouraged risk-taking. The baht was little changed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts