South Africa Current Account Gap Remains at 6.4%Franz Wild and Andres R. Martinez
South Africa’s current-account deficit was unchanged at 6.4 percent of gross domestic product in the third quarter, less than economists forecast, as lower dividend payments to foreigners helped to offset a deteriorating trade account.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap