Slovaks Must Promote Growth as Prospects Uncertain: OECDRadoslav Tomek
Slovakia’s efforts to cut its fiscal deficit should be accompanied by measures to promote growth as the euro-region's second-poorest economy is facing “uncertain” prospects, the OECD said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant