N.J. Beach Fees Face Ban as Sandy Aid Brings Call for Free SwimsElise Young and Terrence Dopp
Hurricane Sandy destroyed Lucia Van Cleef’s $5 million, 10-bedroom oceanfront weekend retreat. With plans to rebuild, she wants New Jersey taxpayers to pay for higher and stronger protective dunes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States