Kobe Bryant Becomes Youngest NBA Player to Reach 30,000 PointsNancy Kercheval
Kobe Bryant became the youngest National Basketball Association player to score 30,000 points as the Los Angeles Lakers beat the New Orleans Hornets 103-87.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States