Japan’s 30-Year Bonds to Draw Low Price of 99.30, Survey SaysMariko Ishikawa
Japan’s sale of 700 billion yen ($8.5 billion) in 30-year bonds may have a lowest-accepted price of 99.30, according to the average forecast of 15 traders surveyed by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day