In China, Tycoons' Divorces Hurt Stocks
Divorce has come to China. Once considered taboo, splitting up got much easier in 2003, when the state did away with a rule requiring that employers approve divorces. Last year China’s national divorce rate was 22 percent, according to the Ministry of Civil Affairs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing