GMR Set to Lose Control of Male Airport as Maldives WinsKarthikeyan Sundaram and Kyunghee Park
GMR Infrastructure Ltd. may lose control of Male international airport in the Maldives after a Singapore court allowed the island-nation to take over the facility following cancellation of the contract.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day