European Stocks Advance to 18-Month High on U.S. OptimismNamitha Jagadeesh
European stocks advanced to an 18-month high amid optimism U.S. lawmakers will agree on a new budget and avoid the so-called fiscal cliff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis