Debt Deal Seen Saving U.S. Companies $60 Billion: BGOV BarometerMark Rohner
A deficit-reduction package on the scale contemplated by President Barack Obama and Republicans in Congress would deliver long-term benefits to U.S. corporations and their shareholders as well as to taxpayers, according to Bloomberg Government analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day