Croatia to Dismiss Managers of National Highway CompanyJasmina Kuzmanovic
The Croatian government is expected to dismiss the four-member management board of Hrvatske Autoceste d.o.o., Jutarnji List reported, citing Transport Minister Sinisa Hajdas Doncic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap