Cisco and Microsoft Invest in London as U.K. Gives $81 MillionAmy Thomson
Cisco Systems Inc. and Microsoft Corp. are among technology companies that will open new offices in East London as the U.K. government pledged 50 million pounds ($81 million) to revamp the startup hub known as Silicon Roundabout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop as Investor Jitters Return; Euro Gains: Markets Wrap