Why Soft Skills MatterRoxanne Hori
While you may be juggling the end of fall recruiting and studying for final exams, you’re probably looking ahead, at the same time, to next term’s classes in your MBA program. If you’re like many MBA students, you’ll likely try to take as much finance, marketing, strategy, operations, and other classes in hopes that the knowledge gained will help you secure the right summer internship and, eventually, a full-time position.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's