Ping An Rises on HSBC Stake Sale to Thai Group: Hong Kong MoverBloomberg News
Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. shares rose the most in nine months, leading Chinese insurers higher, after HSBC Holdings Plc said it will sell its entire stake for $9.4 billion to a Thai company, removing investor uncertainty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself