Philippines, Muslim Rebels Nearing Deal on Wealth, Power SharingKlaus Wille and Norman P. Aquino
Muslim rebels in the southern Philippines are close to a power and wealth-sharing deal with the government, rebel leader Al Haj Murad Ebrahim said, signaling that the group’s 40-year insurgency is near an end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations