Gupta Objects to SEC’s Request for $15 Million PenaltyEdvard Pettersson
Rajat Gupta, the former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. director found guilty at an insider-trading trial, filed an objection to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s request that he be ordered to pay a $15 million civil penalty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day