Bank of East Asia Share Sale to Sumitomo Raises $426 MillionJoshua Fellman and Stephanie Tong
Bank of East Asia Ltd., Hong Kong’s largest family-run bank, agreed to sell new stock to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., raising HK$3.3 billion ($426 million) to bolster its capital as it seeks to expand in mainland China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing