Adobe Systems Names ValueAct Capital’s Kelly Barlow to BoardAaron Ricadela
Adobe Systems Inc., the largest maker of graphic design software, added Kelly Barlow, a partner at investor ValueAct Capital Partners LP, to its board, expanding the number of directors to 13 from 12.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline