Mitsubishi UFJ Targets Samurai Bond Comeback by Hiring BankersTakahiko Hyuga
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. is seeking to regain the top spot in Samurai bond underwriting next year by hiring bankers and encouraging staff at its partner Morgan Stanley to attract more foreign issuers of yen debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders