Inventio, ThyssenKrupp Drop Trade Center Elevator LawsuitDon Jeffrey
Inventio, a unit of Schindler Holding AG, dropped a lawsuit against ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. for allegedly infringing a patent for elevators at 1 World Trade Center in New York after the patent was found invalid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy