HP Remains Committed to Autonomy Amid Accounting ClaimsAaron Ricadela and Alex Webb
Hewlett-Packard Co. Chief Executive Officer Meg Whitman said the Autonomy software unit, an acquired business that contributed to an $8.8 billion writedown amid allegations of financial misreporting, can still boost sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day