Harnessing Creatives Who Work on Spec Pays for MiddlemenKaren Epper Hoffman
Before she stumbled onto online middlemen that match businesses with graphic designers a few years ago, Carol Sloan worked as a carpenter, seamstress, hotel manager, and auto mechanic, among other professions. Using her creative skills in a new field appealed to Sloan, so she started teaching herself how to use graphic design software and posting her designs to the sites.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis