Harnessing Creatives Who Work on Spec Pays for MiddlemenKaren Epper Hoffman
Before she stumbled onto online middlemen that match businesses with graphic designers a few years ago, Carol Sloan worked as a carpenter, seamstress, hotel manager, and auto mechanic, among other professions. Using her creative skills in a new field appealed to Sloan, so she started teaching herself how to use graphic design software and posting her designs to the sites.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks