China Set to Pay Renewable-Power Subsidies After Two-Year DelayBloomberg News
China will pay overdue subsidies to renewable-power developers, bolstering cash flow at China Longyuan Power Group Corp., China Datang Corp. Renewable Power Co. and their peers following a two-year delay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt