B-School Twitter Roundup: 13,155 Hours of ConsultingAlison Damast
This week’s Twitter roundup of happenings in the business school world includes a Duke MBA alum who made an appearance on the Today Show, an MIT student launching a business in Sierra Leone, and students at Thunderbird who logged more consulting hours than some consultants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself