Alcatel-Lucent Said Closer to Loan Amid Turnaround PlansMatthew Campbell, Marie Mawad and Beth Jinks
Alcatel-Lucent SA is closer to obtaining financing of at least 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) from banks led by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Credit Suisse Group AG amid a wide-ranging overhaul that will probably require deeper job cuts and major asset sales, people familiar with the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap