Dream Insider Informant Led FBI From Galleon to SACDavid Glovin and David Voreacos
David Slaine had a secret for the FBI that summer day, one of scores he would eventually reveal in his role as a dream informant. The subject was Teterboro Airport. Slaine claimed a money manager he knew was using it to profit quietly on trades of health-care stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing