Berlin Auction Raises $1.3 Million for Visiting ArtistsCatherine Hickley
The American Academy in Berlin said it raised 1 million euros ($1.3 million) at an art benefit auction to fund visits by distinguished artists from the U.S. to the German capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing