A Groupon for Groupon's CEOGeorge Bradt
Groupon Chief Executive Andrew Mason has survived, for now, a board meeting that was called to consider changes to senior management at the troubled discount-coupon company. What should Mason do next to rebuild the value of the company’s battered stock and restore faith in his leadership? George Bradt, managing director of PrimeGenesis, offers this Groupon for a management course that could help Mason emerge as a better CEO.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself