Starbucks Makes Pledge to Build U.K. Public Trust on Tax AffairsKevin Crowley
Starbucks Corp., the world’s biggest coffee-shop operator, pledged to build public trust in the U.K. after lawmakers criticized the firm for not paying any corporation tax for the last three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting