Stock Inflows Beat Bonds First Time in 10 Weeks, Citigroup SaysWeiyi Lim and Saeromi Shin
Equity funds drew more money than bonds for the first time in 10 weeks as economic data improved and amid optimism that U.S. lawmakers will reach a budget compromise, according to Citigroup Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life