SEC Seen Waiting for Prosecutors Before Pursuing SACJoshua Gallu and Katherine Burton
If the past is any guide, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission will probably hold off on its threat to sue SAC Capital Advisors LP until prosecutors determine whether they can build a criminal insider-trading case against the hedge fund’s founder, Steven A. Cohen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself