Generic-Drug Makers Get Top Court Review on Patient SuitsGreg Stohr
The U.S. Supreme Court will take up calls by the generic-drug industry for stricter limits on lawsuits by patients, agreeing to review a $21 million award to a woman who suffered debilitating injuries after taking a painkiller.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure