Coffee Slumps on Brazil, Colombia Supply ForecastsMarvin G. Perez
Arabica-coffee futures fell, capping the second straight monthly drop, on forecasts for higher production in Brazil, the world’s top producer, and Colombia, the second-biggest. Orange juice slid, and cocoa and cotton rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap