ACLU Says It Sues Georgia Over Law Limiting AbortionsAndrew Harris
A court challenge to a Georgia law limiting a woman’s right to obtain an abortion after the 20th week of pregnancy was filed by the American Civil Liberties Union on behalf of three doctors, the organization said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day