The Game of BusinessIra Sager
Ever watch gamers thumbing away at Fruit Ninja, World of Warcraft, or Angry Birds? They’re totally absorbed in the moment. What are they playing for? The personal satisfaction of reaching a new expert level or using a magical sword to slay imaginary monsters? Don’t scoff: The video game business is a $70 billion industry. Now imagine if you could harness that energy to get your employees and customers as engaged in your business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts