Retalix Has Record Climb as NCR Clinches 3rd-Biggest DealLeon Lazaroff
Retalix Ltd. rose the most on record in Tel Aviv after NCR Corp. said it will buy the maker of supermarket software for $650 million, the third-biggest acquisition in Israel this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life