PICC’s IPO Raises Specter of Cornerstone Deals Gone SourBloomberg News
People’s Insurance Company (Group) of China is relying on $1.82 billion of pre-negotiated investments to seal Hong Kong’s biggest initial public offering in two years. History advises caution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States