Nestle Forms Botanical-Medicine Venture With Li’s Chi-MedMakiko Kitamura and Dermot Doherty
Nestle SA and Hutchison China Meditech Ltd., the drugmaker controlled by Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing, agreed to form an alliance to develop gastro-intestinal treatments based on traditional Chinese medicines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks