Malaysia Airports May Bid to Run China, Indonesia FacilitiesElffie Chew
Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd., the operator of Kuala Lumpur’s international airport, may bid to run facilities in China and Indonesia because of rising travel demand in the Asian nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks