Japan Should Adopt U.K.-Style Targets for BOJ, Abe Adviser SaysAndy Sharp and Isabel Reynolds
Japan’s government should set the nation’s inflation target and hold the central bank governor accountable if the goal is missed, according to a former aide and economic adviser to Japan opposition leader Shinzo Abe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day