Indonesia, Philippines Poised to Reduce Rice Purchases in 2013Luzi Ann Javier
Indonesia and the Philippines are set to cut rice purchases next year, increasing competition among exporters amid rising global supplies, according to two executives in importing countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States